This section allows you to adjust the settings regarding the automatic and semi-automatic filming.
Certain advanced settings directly affect the Artificial Intelligence engine. We therefore advise against adjusting them if you do not have real experience with the default settings.
- Revert to automatic delay: Here you can modify the countdown to switch to automatic mode, after an adjustment to the shot or in semi-automatic operation.
- Auto-Fraiming: Here you can choose how you would like to use Auto-Framing function. Automatically - system will automatically adjust shots (out of the AIR), following eyes-nose triangle. Manually - adjusting will start after operators command. How to enable Auto-Framing in the system you can find in the SETTINGS chapter.
- Automation behavior: You might be tempted to disable these options if you do not want the AI to use wide shots in situations with dialog. This will negatively impact the diversity or the reactivity.
- Advanced AI tuning: You will access the very specific Artificial Intelligence settings. We advise against manipulating them without the help of a MULTICAM Systems SAS technician.
- Delay after preset recall: After a recall of presets, the PTZ cameras have to adjust the image (focus, exposure, white balance). This delay avoids these adjustments being made on the air.
- AI director:Here you can choose behavior of AI. RichDirector - if you have less cameras, then microphones or using more then 1 shot for each guest, and you would liker to have more dynamic filming. QuickDirector - if you have straight configuration, one microphone - one shot and no way for creativity.
- Detection policy: Here we offer algorithms for processing microphone input to adjust the detection sensitivity. With Smoothing you will have bigger time for attack and release, so, output will be smooth and harmonic. With NonLinear - fast reaction on the microphones activity.
- Diversity timings / Reactivity timings / Scores: We advise against modifying these values. They adjust the filming in detail.