You are here: PRODUCTS > INTERACTIVES > AIR BRIDGE > Hardware connections
1. Attach the connect power cable to a properly configured and regulated power outlet.
2. Attach a Keyboard and Mouse to any USB ports.
3. Attach a USB operator Webcam to any USB port.
4. Attach the operator headset / microphone to any USB port, or – if analog – to the
5. Attach an RJ-45 Cat 5/6 cable to the gigabit Ethernet port in your system and
connect it to the internet and local networks.
6. Attach a DP/HDMI cable from a native 1920x1080 computer monitor.
7. Connect multiCAM AIR BRIDGE with other studio equipment via SDI (if you have SDI/NDI version of AIR BRIDGE)