The “RSS” title allows for the live embedding of the information feed.
The text and images may be replaced by elements from the RSS feed. This is configured via the window .
On the right side, you adjust the various conditions for the appearance of items.
- URL: http:// Internet Address for the RSS feed file
- Interval: allows for the definition of the rolling time between each feed item
- Preview Data: allows you to preview the RSS feed received based on the chosen configuration.
You can also browse with the next / back buttons to look through the feed.
You have various variables coming from the RSS feeds which you can assign to objects, via the left-hand side:
- Item Image: Image included in the item.
- Logo: RSS feed logo.
If you would like to keep your image and you do not want to dynamically replace it, select the empty field in the drop-down menu.
- Item title: Title of the item
- Item description: Text for the item
If you would like to keep your text and you do not want to dynamically replace it, select the empty field in the drop-down menu.