It allows you to view the automatic filming and all the events that are associated with it.
It is divided into two parts:
On the left, you will find the Workspace.
It allows you to view the microphone events (audio detection) and cameras (broadcasting).
It is interactive and allows for the use of the semi-automatic mode solution.
The buttons bellow allow you to access tools linked to the video automation:
- MIC SPEAKERS: Management of the list of names associated with the microphones for the automated titling of the participants.
- MIC PRESETS
- AI STATUS: View the decisions (camera and preset choice) made by the Artificial Intelligence for automatic filming.
- PREVIEWS: View the live video feedback from the cameras.
On the right, you can view the final product, called the LIVE OUTPUT. This is the video program that is used for the recording, the Live Streaming or the video output.
The buttons below allow you to take action on the filming:
- PILOT: Control the on-air camera to adjust the preset used.
- DYNAMISM: Change the rhythm of the filming with faster or slower shot changes.
At the top of the screen, you can find the elements that are common to the different MULTICAM solutions: