The “Music” Title allows you to embed the musical information of a piece.
The “Music” Title is reserved for the MULTICAM RADIO solution.
The text and images may be replaced by items from the Radio program.
This is configured via the tab.
On the left hand side, you can assign dynamic variables to each item among:
- Album cover: Current album cover.
- Next: Album cover: Album cover for the next song.
The album covers are not always known to the Playout Automation Software. To overcome this, a tool is available: Radio Metadata Manager.
If you wish to keep your image and you do not want it to be dynamically replaced, select the empty field in the drop-down menu.
- Title / Next: Title: Title of the current/next piece
- Artist / Next: Artist: Name of the artist performing the current/next piece
- Album / Next: Album: Title of the current/next album
- Year: Year of release of the title
- Genre: Musical genre
- Custom: You can link together various text information. This allows you display the rest in just one line.
To add to the text, simply choose a text field and click on . Every dynamic text will be surrounded by the % symbol. You can also insert static text like in the example below (hyphens and spaces separate the name of the artist and the title of the song)
If you want to keep your text and you do not want it to be dynamically replaced, select the empty field in the drop-down menu.